Location: We are headquartered in Mayagüez, Puerto Rico and this position is located at our headquarters.
Starting Salary: $35-48K
As Office Manager and Executive Assistant of Fusion Farms, you will be the beating heart of the company and the individual through which all aspects of our business are facilitated. As such, you can expect to be fulfilled most of the following duties:
- Enhance the executive team’s effectiveness by providing information management support
- Represent the executives to others
- Manage the calendar and travel schedule for the company leadership
- Compose correspondence for draft and review, as well as scan, copy and archive documents
- Be owner of the record for all master documents
- Organizing and filing, as well as order supplies
- Special event planning, solicitation, and production of company events
- Calendaring company events and organizing invite lists
- Research conventions, trade Assoc., and public speaking opportunities
- Maintain company’s organization chart and develop a contact list for industry publications
- Write press releases on PRNewswire and others
- Coordinate meetings and events and ensure presenters are well prepared for these meetings
- Maintain due diligence binder, manage banking relationships and develop new ones
- Post job opportunities, update contact roster, do initial phone screens and interviews
- Liaise with Corporate Attorney
- Be the point of contact for all company relationships
- Write minutes during meetings
Other responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
Qualifications and Qualities We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or similar. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with fast-paced high growth companies.
- 10 years’ relevant work experience in real estate development, construction or brokerage company.
- Strong project management skills to coordinate with diverse teams and meet project deadlines.
- An outstanding command of the English language and impeccable writing and editing skills.
- Strong computer and Internet research skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Reporting skills, supply management, scheduling, organization, time management, presentation, equipment maintenance, travel logistics, verbal communication.
- Experience in managing teams, both freelance and employee.
- The ability to think like a Tenant: intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Be a strong team player.
- Willingness to accept change and adapt on the fly.
- Detail and result-oriented and strong follow-through is essential.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are mandatory.
- High-level strategic and analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to synthesize information across a wide variety of disciplines.
- Strong general business knowledge base.
- Marketing, product management and/or technical background.
- Initiative and resourcefulness: the ability to make things happen in creative ways despite a lack of resources.
- Strong people/client management skills; strong teamwork and team leadership skills; cooperative working style.
- Ambitious and goal oriented – committed to driving revenue and profit.
- Positive and upbeat with a can-do attitude.
- Passion for serving customers, understanding their needs and delivering in excess of their expectations
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet all the criteria laid out above, please forward your résumé, cover letter and any positive references you might have to: email@example.com We greatly look forward to hearing from you!
Fusion Farms policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Fusion is proud to be a drug-free workplace. Applicants for positions with Fusion must be legally authorized to work in Puerto Rico. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.