Start Engine Crowdfunding
We’re proud to announce our equity #crowdfunding campaign is live on #StartEngine! Have you considered #investing? Click on our campaign page to learn about your opportunities to invest: https://www.startengine.com/fusionfarms.
Fusion Farms is a Title III – Regulation Crowdfunding Online Public Offering (OPO) with a Form C on file with the SEC and is actively accepting investments. https://bit.ly/2Wk2PhM
Every dollar makes a difference!
On April 17, 2019, Fusion Properties Managment Group, Inc. (d/b/a Fusion Farms) filed an amendment increasing the authorized shares of Common Stock of the Company from 20,000 to 860,000. At same time, the Company effected a 43:1 stock split, increasing the pre-offering shares outstanding from 10,000 to 430,000.
All shares issued in this Offering at $430 per share prior to April 17th were included in the stock split, and as a result of the stock split, will own 43 shares of common stock for each share purchased prior to the amendment, resulting in the same percent of ownership of the Company.
All shares sold in the offering subsequent to the amendment will be sold at a price per share of $10.
The pre-money valuation of $4,300,000 has not been affected by this corporate action.
Fusion Farms – Mayagüez is an indoor vertical farm offering a great business opportunity for investors who believe in the health and wellness value of locally-grown and locally-sold agricultural products. The plan is simple: healthy produce priced lower than the nutrient-void export option grown in a concrete, hurricane-protected building. Our products deliver amazing nutrition, taste, and longer natural shelflife because they are chemical free. We believe Puerto Rico deserves the best.
SUSTAINABLE AND SCALABLE
Our goal is to provide a sustainable, scalable business model that will attract, educate, and assist Puerto Ricans who want to use the Fusion Farms design to create their own business opportunity on the island. In addition, we are committed to providing education to the general population relative to the science behind CEA products. Our community space will be open to schools, churches, tours, and researchers to learn how to farm in hurricane-protected spaces.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We are the first indoor vertical aquaponics farm in Puerto Rico.
- We create jobs for Puerto Rico.
- We work closely with the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez by providing internships to agriculture students.
- Our 1969 concrete building has survived all tropical storms and hurricanes for almost 50 years – including Maria.
- Our design is climate and hurricane protected.
- We grow completely natural, chemical-free fish and produce.
- We are 100% off-grid using solar and battery backup to keep the system running and sell back the energy to the power company keeping energy costs low.
- Our indoor vertical racking system is equivalent to 2.5 acres of land.
- Our design uses 1/10th of the water necessary for traditional farms.
- We collect all the rainwater we need for the system and more.
- Our design incorporates bio-security with a patented mesh to keep bugs, mold, and diseases out.
- All of our staff is USDA and GMP certified.
- Our community space provides a learning environment for all interested individuals including students, farmers, and researchers.
- Our fish are farmed outdoors in a controlled environment.
- Our data collection is superior to ensure we are able to monitor and regulate every aspect of the system.
- We are uniquely positioned to scale up or down and can easily shift our produce selection based on demand.
YOUR INVESTMENT AND OURS
Fusion Farms has taken every precaution to protect our investment and yours:
- Qualified Opportunity Zone
- Hurricane-protection in a concrete building
- Energy autonomy using solar, battery and generators
- Bio-secure netting to prevent pests and disease
- Non-GMO practice to deliver nutritious produce without chemicals or genetic alterations
- Flood protection – elevated building and fish tanks with high margin
- University partnerships with University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez, University of Arizona, Arizona State University and Santa Fe Community College in New Mexico
- Providing Internships for agriculture students to employ and groom for Phase 2
- Scalable for additional locations in multiple locations around the island
- No import delays
- Very few food miles from farm to table
- Consistency through quality control and controlled environment
- Providing jobs for Puerto Rico
- Superior team to implement and grow a successful and profitable business model
Business Model and Investor Benefits
When construction is complete, our facility will have the following production capacity:
- Vertical Rack Grow System (leafy green vegetables)
- 144 Total Racks, five (5) shelves per rack
- 80,640 Total Plant Capacity
- Three (3) Initial Agricultural Products;
- Basil (65 Racks with Capacity to produce 507,080 ounces per month)
- Mint (65 Racks with Capacity to produce 672,657 ounces per month)
- Microgreens (14 Racks with Capacity to produce 3,423 ounces per month)
- Fish Tanks (eight (8) fish tanks under shade)
- Each Tank is 4,000 gallons holding up to 750 Tilapia
- 6,000 Total Fish Capacity
- 800 to 1,000 Whole, Live Fish Capacity per month
- Basil – current market retail price $1.23 per ounce (wholesale price $0.65 per ounce)
- Mint – current retail price $1.25 per ounce (wholesale price $0.75 per ounce)
- Microgreens – current retail price $3.75 per ounce (wholesale price $3.50 per ounce)
- Fish – current retail price $2.00 per pound for whole, live Tilapia
We have relationships with leading food distributors throughout Puerto Rico[i]*. We have substantiated market pricing (retail and wholesale), as well as market demand through these distributors who have confirmed the high market demand for our agricultural products from their customers.
|Cost of Goods Sold (34%)||$288,998.73|
|Gross Monthly Profit (Loss)||$560,997.53|
|Gross Monthly Margin (%)||66%|
|General & Administrative Expenses (15%)||$127,499.44|
|Monthly Profit (Loss) Before Taxes||$431,414.76|
|Net Profit (Loss)||$414,158.17|
|% Monthly Net Profit/Sales||48%|
|Investors Return On Investment|
|Investor Percent Ownership||2.5%||$10,305.80|
So, when we achieve production at our full capacity, we project we will be able to generate revenues and resulting profits that show approximately 92% annualized ROI.
[i] *Sources: CLICK HERE TO VISIT REFERENCE PAGE
For the right business-minded person who sees our vision, Fusion Farms is an attractive new agricultural company to investigate further.
For additional information about investing in Fusion Farms PR, please CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR TITLE III (SEC FORM C FILED) REGULATION CF CAMPAIGN PAGE or contact CEO@FusionFarmsPR.com