SEC Filed Regulation Crowdfunding
We’re proud to announce that we successfully closed Phase I of our equity #crowdfunding campaign which was live on #StartEngine! Were you considering #investing, but missed out on Phase I? Click on our campaign page to learn about what we offered in Phase I: https://www.startengine.com/fusionfarms.
Fusion Farms is a Title III – Regulation Crowdfunding Online Public Offering (OPO) with a Form C on file with the SEC and was actively accepting investments until we Closed Phase I on July 3, 2019.
Every dollar makes a difference!
And now you can invest in Phase II as we open up this next stage of investment.
Fusion Farms – Mayagüez is an indoor vertical farm offering a great business opportunity for investors who believe in the health and wellness value of locally-grown and locally-sold agricultural products. The plan is simple: healthy produce priced lower than the nutrient-void export option grown in a concrete, hurricane-protected building. Our products deliver amazing nutrition, taste, and longer natural shelflife because they are chemical free. We believe Puerto Rico deserves the best.
SUSTAINABLE AND SCALABLE
Our goal is to provide a sustainable, scalable business model that will attract, educate, and assist Puerto Ricans who want to use the Fusion Farms design to create their own business opportunity on the island. In addition, we are committed to providing education to the general population relative to the science behind CEA products. Our community space will be open to schools, churches, tours, and researchers to learn how to farm in hurricane-protected spaces.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
- We are the first hurricane-protected vertical aquaponics farm in Puerto Rico.
- We create jobs for Puerto Rico.
- We work closely with the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez by providing internships to agriculture students.
- Our concrete building was constructed in 1961 and has survived all tropical storms and hurricanes for 58 years – including Maria.
- Our design is climate and hurricane protected.
- We grow completely natural, chemical-free fish and produce.
- We are 100% off-grid using solar and battery backup to keep the system running and sell back the energy to the power company keeping energy costs low.
- Our indoor vertical racking system is equivalent to 2.5 acres of land, but can produce the equivalent of 18 acres of traditional farmland.
- Our design uses 1/10th of the water necessary for traditional farms.
- We collect all the rainwater we need for the system and more.
- Our design incorporates bio-security with a patented mesh to keep bugs, mold, and diseases out.
- All of our staff is USDA and FMSA certified.
- Our community space provides a learning environment for all interested individuals including students, farmers, and researchers.
- Our fish are farmed outdoors in a controlled environment.
- Our data collection is superior to ensure we are able to monitor and regulate every aspect of the system.
- We are uniquely positioned to scale up or down and can easily shift our produce selection based on demand.
YOUR INVESTMENT AND OURS
Fusion Farms has taken every precaution to protect our investment and yours:
- Qualified Opportunity Zone
- Hurricane-protection in a concrete building
- Energy autonomy using solar, battery and generators
- Bio-secure netting to prevent pests and disease
- Non-GMO practice to deliver nutritious produce without chemicals or genetic alterations
- Flood protection – elevated building and fish tanks with high margin
- University partnerships with University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez and University of Arizona
- Providing Internships for agriculture students to employ and groom for Phase 2
- Scalable for additional locations in multiple locations around the island
- No import delays
- Very few food miles from farm to table
- Consistency through quality control and controlled environment
- Providing jobs for Puerto Rico
- Superior team to implement and grow a successful and profitable business model
Business Model and Investor Benefits
When construction is complete, our facility will have the following production capacity:
Indoor Leafy Green System:
- Vertical Rack Grow System (leafy green vegetables)
- 570 Linear Feet of Racks, five (5) shelves per rack
- 39,200 Total Plant Capacity
- Three (3) Initial Agricultural Products;
Outdoor Aquaculture System:
- Fish Tanks (five (5) fish tanks)
- Each Tank is 4,000 gallons holding up to 750 Tilapia
- 3,750 Total Fish Capacity
- 800 to 1,000 Whole, Live Fish Capacity per quarter
- Basil – current market retail price $1.23 per ounce (wholesale price $0.65 per ounce)
- Mint – current retail price $1.25 per ounce (wholesale price $0.75 per ounce)
- Microgreens – current retail price $3.75 per ounce (wholesale price $3.50 per ounce)
- Fish – current retail price $2.00 per pound for whole, live Tilapia
We have relationships with leading food distributors throughout Puerto Rico[i]*. We have substantiated market pricing (retail and wholesale), as well as market demand through these distributors who have confirmed the high market demand for our agricultural products from their customers.
[i] *Sources: CLICK HERE TO VISIT REFERENCE PAGE
For the right business-minded person who sees our vision, Fusion Farms is an attractive new agricultural company to investigate further.
For additional information about investing in Fusion Farms PR, please CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR TITLE III (SEC FORM C FILED) REGULATION CF CAMPAIGN PAGE oand when you are ready to discuss an investment, please contact our CEO directly at: CEO@FusionFarmsPR.com